Foren
recht.de • Thema anzeigen - Returning back to Germany
Aktuelle Zeit: 21.01.17, 05:52

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Returning back to Germany
BeitragVerfasst: 19.09.16, 08:45 
noch neu hier

:ironie: I and my husband, both went to Germany on our individual DAAD scholarships for PhD in 2007. My husband completed his PhD in 2011 and I finished mine in 2013. So we both are highly qualified and did our doctorates from German Universities. Our son was born in 2013 in Germany. My husband could get a Blue Card, and afterwards a NE based on his job, B1 course and tax-paid. My son and my husband had a PR (NE) and I had a 3 years visa as a spouse (while we could apply for my NE). We moved back to Pakistan in 2014, but retained our residence plus savings in Germany, just because our son's vaccination wasn't complete and we wanted to keep our anmeldung until him getting complete vaccination for two years. For that we were travelling to Germany couple of months. In July 2015, we abgemeldet in Germany, and in that way our NE was discontinued. In total, we spent more than 8 years in Germany, and we paid renteversicherung which we haven't claimed so far. Now, my husband again has a job offer from Germany. My questions are:
1: Can we apply for a Blue-Card here from Pakistan?
2: Can my husband take me and my son with him, and apply for our visas at the same time?
3: Is there any possibility that our previous stay can be counted towards this one, and we get a NE?
4: Any chance of applying for a German Nationality for my son?
A quick response would be much appreciated.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Returning back to Germany
BeitragVerfasst: 19.09.16, 10:43 
FDR-Mitglied
FDR-Mitglied

1: Can we apply for a Blue-Card here from Pakistan?
Yes at the german embassy at Islamabad, as far as I know . Best phone them and ask.

2: Can my husband take me and my son with him, and apply for our visas at the same time?
You require a visum for each of you before entering Germany.

3: Is there any possibility that our previous stay can be counted towards this one, and we get a NE?
Unfortunately unlikely.

4: Any chance of applying for a German Nationality for my son?

Not really as of yet.
Even though he was born in Germany, he would have attained citizenship only, if you would have been there for 8 years yet.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde